Eric Clapton appreciation
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Eric Clapton appreciation
[youtube]5VoFPGJD5OY[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[youtube]Cqh54rSzheg[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[youtube]ikKDga2Xzmc[/youtube]


<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
I'd appreciate him more if he disappeared from public memory.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[youtube]SssjYujaPCg[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
of the cream period one of the best song is this imo:
[youtube]uRqjpuLFXek[/youtube]

[youtube]uRqjpuLFXek[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]

[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
Not really a big fan.
I have two albums, the live album with the London orchestra, that's pretty neat, and the "90's RnB" flavour radio friendly album, which I really quite like.
I also dig his Cream stuff & his guestings (and tributes) to George Harrison.
I have two albums, the live album with the London orchestra, that's pretty neat, and the "90's RnB" flavour radio friendly album, which I really quite like.
I also dig his Cream stuff & his guestings (and tributes) to George Harrison.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Eric Clapton appreciation
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
only good thing*
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]
this is precisely why i cannot stand to listen to anything the man's done, my father used to overplay the shit out of clapton back in the day. he'd pick one terrible album and just listen to it three times a night for like a month, fuck!!
only good thing*
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Skintoxication"]best thing he did was cream[/quote]
everything after that I consider to reside in the category "dad rock"[/quote]