Ihsahn appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Ihsahn appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

The Adversary, angL, and After.



[youtube]VlAxeGaRoGw[/youtube]

[youtube]V6GpfD7G310[/youtube]

[youtube]z30rEdUA0-4[/youtube]



:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Post by rhino »

homecoming :xx:



[youtube]UYhngrMV8fg[/youtube]







I know this was part of a trilogy for him, but i hope he continues metal in this fashion on future releases in some way shape of form
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

Why, did he say he was done with metal or something? I fucking hope not! I would be very displeased.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Post by rhino »

no, but he said the last 3 ihsahn albums was a trilogy, he wasnt clear on whether he will continue with this style under his name or what, but he said he was by no means done making music
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: Ihsahn appreciation

Post by Haunty »

I'll listen to pretty much anything he puts out at this point.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply