[youtube]9cI22ptvSRc[/youtube]
Hold me...
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Hold me...
I made myself listen all the way through this song. I need a hug now.
[youtube]9cI22ptvSRc[/youtube]

[youtube]9cI22ptvSRc[/youtube]

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hold me...
this song really sucks
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: Hold me...
The funny thing is that I listened to this the first time through:
[youtube]b43MtH_h7Nk[/youtube]
...and I was thinking to myself, "Well, I've sold them short. This isn't half bad." But it turns out that it's not even Dimmu Borgir.
So I listened to the real song, and now I need a fellating lover.
[youtube]b43MtH_h7Nk[/youtube]
...and I was thinking to myself, "Well, I've sold them short. This isn't half bad." But it turns out that it's not even Dimmu Borgir.
So I listened to the real song, and now I need a fellating lover.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Hold me...
[youtube]D9zwBhI0xXM[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]