Like a more satanic Witchcraft. I fucking love this type of music so much.
[youtube]jBiPoh6An7A[/youtube]
[youtube]PNIHQrt5Vw4[/youtube]
[youtube]Mc7YbOPx1Wo[/youtube]
What are some other bands like these guys? I know of Witchcraft, Ghost, Graveyard, Blood Ceremony, and Jex Thoth.
The Devil's Blood
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The Devil's Blood
[youtube]KhY0a3wCZ8Y[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The Devil's Blood
very good shit

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>