let's go
The guitar virtuoso Poll
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
The guitar virtuoso Poll
The majestic shredder-virtuoso poll
let's go
let's go

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Guthrie Govan has my vote
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
I khav the desire to blast my guitar a lot today
shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedd
shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedd

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Everyone who do not vote Jason Becker should go and stand quiet in the corner for the next fucking month!
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
I can not admit that inside my heart I want a fucking fender stratocaster. I will buy one in the future.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- captain twat. IV.
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 14:13
- Location: New York
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
personal favourite. Is impossible saying who IS the best player. Everyone has his style.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- captain twat. IV.
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 14:13
- Location: New York
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
also Daevid Allen, can't believe I forgot Wino as well
I'd vote for EVH if I didn't already vote other
I'd vote for EVH if I didn't already vote other




- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
DIMEBAG 4 LYFE!!!11
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Pablo is a fucking demon. I like it a lot. I always thought he is also a kind dude.
[youtube]nPGA3vjMLgE[/youtube]

Yngwie is Yngwie, no fucking way. He's the legend. But he lost a lot of his true ability across the years
[youtube]eK0rvReE-4c[/youtube]
[youtube]nPGA3vjMLgE[/youtube]
Yngwie is Yngwie, no fucking way. He's the legend. But he lost a lot of his true ability across the years
[youtube]eK0rvReE-4c[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Steve Vai does it for me. I love his music. Next in line is Satriani, he's a legend as well.
I never cared for Malmsteen and I absolutely can't stand Michael Angelo Batio.
Paco de Lucia
I never cared for Malmsteen and I absolutely can't stand Michael Angelo Batio.
Paco de Lucia
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
KERRY FUCKING KING!!!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
[youtube]2MI-_jWAmlE[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
* needs Tr3y *
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
[quote name="Maze"]Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
there's some footage of Shawn Lane at the age of 17 or something in the late 70s at a talent show & he pulls off insane shit (for that era of kintaring).
I'll see if I can find it.
I'll see if I can find it.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
[quote name="hbw"]
[quote name="Maze"]Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.[/quote]
Exactly. He is not only ridicously fast, his tone is just perfect. How he bends certain tones is just phenomenal. Paul Gilbert doesn't even start his solo, probably because he is so blown away
[quote name="Maze"]Shawn Lane.
[youtube]1RxxjbzR5LQ[/youtube]
Listen to his solo that starsts about 3:55.
He beats anyone mentioned in this thread.[/quote]
I swear to god I've made this exact post before. That solo is about two and a half miles above any other solo I've ever heard.
To come up with that solo on the spot is...wow. His tone is fuckin amazing too. Also, none of this solo is done with tapping.[/quote]
Exactly. He is not only ridicously fast, his tone is just perfect. How he bends certain tones is just phenomenal. Paul Gilbert doesn't even start his solo, probably because he is so blown away
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Yngwie is the king
[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube]
[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
Gary Holt , Randy Rhoads
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: The guitar virtuoso Poll
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Yngwie is the king
[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube][/quote]
Yeah, old Yngwie was awesome. Exspecially with ALCATRAZZ imo. I love that old stuff.

When he also used some ARIA guitars

even STEELER was cool.



[youtube]6ISosUk4rdI[/youtube][/quote]
Yeah, old Yngwie was awesome. Exspecially with ALCATRAZZ imo. I love that old stuff.

When he also used some ARIA guitars

even STEELER was cool.



