[youtube]60J6HlvfePM[/youtube]
great stuff
old smashing pumpkins
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: old smashing pumpkins
hey ryyyy...
[youtube]QQtLoJlQD6E[/youtube]
I loved this song since the first time I heard it on the radio.
[youtube]QQtLoJlQD6E[/youtube]
I loved this song since the first time I heard it on the radio.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: old smashing pumpkins
old pumpkins is so
Corgan parading around pretending this new band is pumpkins is
Corgan parading around pretending this new band is pumpkins is
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: old smashing pumpkins
Disarm! 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
Re: old smashing pumpkins
I think you guys might be surprised how nerdy my Sp obsession is. Owning every album, knowing the name of every member from mark 1 to 3, listening to live and recorded bootlegs, demos of the lps, home demos, side projects,watching live videos on youtube and frequenting hipstersunited.com and so on hehe. 
[youtube]oU16EBurb1Q[/youtube]
[youtube]oU16EBurb1Q[/youtube]

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: old smashing pumpkins
Thats my fave SP song. What you think of the live one i posted^
My GF is called RUby
My GF is called RUby
