I grow up with queen and doors when I was a child.
[youtube]nM8uRndlZIA[/youtube]
is possible not liking this song? NO.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
I remember the first time I listened them, I couldn't stand them. But little later I realized how magnificent they were
[youtube]GmHgdLKwU8U[/youtube]
masterpiece
______
hey r.yan Booze last night?
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem!
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
people should in general jam more their 70's material than the classic pop hits of the 80's.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="Shredlord"]Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem![/quote]
You knows man
_________
dear lord, first Queen kicked serious ass
[youtube]f-SMOsXCc0c[/youtube]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="Shredlord"]Their first three recordings are the only worthwhile ones in my opinion. After that, they got progressively more pop oriented. "Radio Gaga"?? Really? WTF?? Compare that to "Ogre Battle", "Keep Yourself Alive" etc...not even the same band it would seem![/quote]
You knows man
_________
dear lord, first Queen kicked serious ass
[youtube]f-SMOsXCc0c[/youtube]
[/quote]
Yes, it did, but "Ogre Battle" is on Queen II...
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
yeah yeah I know it, I meant "first Queen" in general, not the first album
I like Great King Rat of the first album
[youtube]o2ZxV7wul8A[/youtube]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
[quote name="zimberly"]brian mays guitar tone is like [/quote]
like sugar to the ears.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>