I forgot how amazing they are.
Cloudkicker
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Cloudkicker
thanks to Dusto's return I have been listening to these guys all morning.
I forgot how amazing they are.
I forgot how amazing they are.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Cloudkicker
You really should say how amazing *he* is since it is the focused genius of Ben Sharp, drum programmer extraordinaire.
I am actually kind of burned out on Cloudkicker in this period on account of listening to Beacons about twice a day for three months. But the urge will return.
I am actually kind of burned out on Cloudkicker in this period on account of listening to Beacons about twice a day for three months. But the urge will return.
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16421
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Cloudkicker
Cloudkicker is a one-man post-rock djent shoegaze metal instrumental instruMETAL atmospheric project from Columbus Ohio in the United States. It is full of enjoyable rhythms and crushing riffs and long winding light breaks that make you feel as though you are now floating above the destruction you were a moment before in the middle of. It is awesome.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Cloudkicker
I was posted here on mabb many moons ago (obviously it was before dusto's sudden departure as he discovered them here).
I'll see if I can dig up some links.
also, I kind of forgot it was a one man band.
I'll see if I can dig up some links.
also, I kind of forgot it was a one man band.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Cloudkicker
if you name your price as zero will you be able to download it for free?
edit: yes.
edit: yes.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16421
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
Re: Cloudkicker
downloading this better be everything you wrote that it would be or i am going to blame my eyes
more metal
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16421
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
Re: Cloudkicker
do you have sugar clouds in the usa, delicious red puffs of gelatine covered in sweetness
more metal
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- User
- Metal God
- Posts: 16421
- Joined: 09 Apr 2003, 05:39
- Location: Unknown
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Cloudkicker
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Cloudkicker
I'm fucking loving this.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
