While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Post by Mr. P »

I felt urge to play some Thyrane

[youtube]6_BtWbLiQhQ[/youtube]
:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Post by Mesarthim »

I quite enjoyed that. what made you choose this?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Post by agony bagony »

A question I find myself asking as well
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Post by rhino »

there should of been some mastodon posted
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: While rejoicing the third return of Dusto

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Dusto"]A question I find myself asking as well[/quote]
[quote name="Lumbergh"]I quite enjoyed that. what made you choose this?[/quote]

Some cards are better left unturned...
:xx:
Post Reply