Death/thrash
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Death/thrash
suggest me some
thats is all i know :-
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]Zbtkk_GNe9c[/youtube]
[youtube]lPo-jKvJ9xQ[/youtube]
[youtube]jK9CSsl4CfI[/youtube]
[youtube]_uRyaYkymJY[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube]
thats is all i know :-
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]Zbtkk_GNe9c[/youtube]
[youtube]lPo-jKvJ9xQ[/youtube]
[youtube]jK9CSsl4CfI[/youtube]
[youtube]_uRyaYkymJY[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube]
Jackass in the will of god
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Death/thrash
[youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Death/thrash
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube][/quote]
sad they disbanded
[youtube]YP7vvYQCDmg[/youtube]
[youtube]hrYHIkyp7j8[/youtube][/quote]
sad they disbanded
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Pentelesh"][youtube]Ikd1vrZpDrc[/youtube][/quote]
thanks
thanks
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
you choice is above my level of understanding the music
you choice is above my level of understanding the music
Jackass in the will of god
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Death/thrash
Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer
Jackass in the will of god
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.
Jackass in the will of god
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
Black metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[youtube]SMx2dFjXpJ0[/youtube]
Same band featuring a sexy leopard elevator and this song is now a symphonic black metal song.
[youtube]BXk5w91chgI[/youtube]
Black metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[youtube]SMx2dFjXpJ0[/youtube]
Same band featuring a sexy leopard elevator and this song is now a symphonic black metal song.
[youtube]BXk5w91chgI[/youtube]
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.[/quote]
its ok bro If you dont like em
tell me some bands like morbid saint, if you like them of if you know such bands
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="Maze"]Possessed - Seven Churches
Sepultura - Morbid Visions
Slaughter(CAN) - Strappado
Merciless - The Awakening
Macabre - Grim Reality
There's alot..[/quote]
I know them already, great bands
but I need more thrash oriented bands like demolition hammer[/quote]
Overproduced shitty New York "thrash" with gay lyrics?[/quote]
how come they are over-produced ?
ive just read some epidemic of violence lyrics, whats gay in it, and i listen to the music not lyrics.[/quote]
Just kidding with ya! They're not my cop of tea.[/quote]
its ok bro If you dont like em
tell me some bands like morbid saint, if you like them of if you know such bands
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
who has won?
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
that is offensive and shocking
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Death/thrash
Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great!
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
i think immolation get more praise than they deserve
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great!
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?[/quote]
disbanded
A new NY band, got so old school sound
[youtube]17-BURoGTvQ[/youtube]
Well, of course I like Morbid Saint but I think that they are a band of their own, can't really think of any other band in that vein. Maybe the first Assassin album?[/quote]
disbanded
A new NY band, got so old school sound
[youtube]17-BURoGTvQ[/youtube]
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Verbal"]i think immolation get more praise than they deserve[/quote]

Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
why are you showing me a picture of yourself
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Verbal"]why are you showing me a picture of yourself[/quote]
the 1st and 2nd are different
the 1st and 2nd are different
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
New york death metal organizing some great events in my country , no offence to them 
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
@ verbal
I was not able so understand your comment. who won. So I replied with a useless pic there
I was not able so understand your comment. who won. So I replied with a useless pic there
Jackass in the will of god
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
you upset me
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Verbal"]who has won?[/quote]
what does that suppose to mean ?
what does that suppose to mean ?
Jackass in the will of god
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Verbal"]you upset me[/quote]
[youtube]aLEZunJmyjw[/youtube]
[youtube]aLEZunJmyjw[/youtube]
Jackass in the will of god
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Death/thrash
i hope you get an anterior squamous cell anal carcinoma which spreads to your inguinal lymph nodes and requires you to have an analectomy with adjuvant external beam radiation to your man ovaries
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Verbal"]i hope you get an anterior squamous cell anal carcinoma which spreads to your inguinal lymph nodes and requires you to have an analectomy with adjuvant external beam radiation to your man ovaries[/quote]
From where did you stole that lyrics ?
From where did you stole that lyrics ?
Jackass in the will of god
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
you choice is above my level of understanding the music[/quote]
well ok it might not have much death metal but this song is totally thrash
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]VAWjsVoDpm0[/youtube][/quote]
you choice is above my level of understanding the music[/quote]
well ok it might not have much death metal but this song is totally thrash
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Death/thrash
Get this album and the one before it: they're great!
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube]
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube]
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: Death/thrash
[youtube]s5ZrtyeHVvo[/youtube][youtube]z3bKpB0Ff3g[/youtube][youtube]TC2gNUBiqX8[/youtube][youtube]hE31Uys7_mM[/youtube]
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great![/quote]
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.
- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Death/thrash
[youtube]aK5gCaKA5Kc[/youtube][youtube]2JBRzxCQLKM[/youtube]
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube]
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube]
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Mutilator"]Get this album and the one before it: they're great!
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube][/quote]
Protector, damn I remember I downloaded this album once. Its no where in my computer.
Thanks man !
[youtube]RVzn7QdX1Q0[/youtube][/quote]
Protector, damn I remember I downloaded this album once. Its no where in my computer.
Thanks man !
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="DarkSurgeon"]
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great![/quote]
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.[/quote]
someone once told me about hellwitch I forgot to check.
[quote name="Maze"]Suffocation, Immolation, Ripping Corpse, Incantation. It's all great![/quote]
I'm severely dissapointed that it took someone this long to mention Ripping Corpse.
If you've not heard Hellwitch before then definitely check them out:
[youtube]WzDOlyFNdRg[/youtube]
[youtube]7kjEjrCs-P8[/youtube]
And by the way, that Mutant Supremacy record is really good stuff... anyone who hasn't heard it should check it out straight away.[/quote]
someone once told me about hellwitch I forgot to check.
Jackass in the will of god
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Foxi"][youtube]s5ZrtyeHVvo[/youtube][youtube]z3bKpB0Ff3g[/youtube][youtube]TC2gNUBiqX8[/youtube][youtube]hE31Uys7_mM[/youtube][/quote]
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.
Jackass in the will of god
- Foxi
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
- Location: Germany
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="lavaBorn"]
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.[/quote]
Haven't seen Witchburner since a long time but I attended and enjoyed both gigs on the 70000tons and they gave me the feel that at least some "Underground" (beside Cripper) Bands made it in between all the wellknown acts!
[youtube]JWjMCeVr6Qg[/youtube][youtube]ryh42sGDY2s[/youtube][youtube]3yoexNUgF0g[/youtube][youtube]c0VkXJjH-uA[/youtube]
Exumer and pestilence are great band. Heard witchburner and recipients of death 1st time, thanks buddy.[/quote]
Haven't seen Witchburner since a long time but I attended and enjoyed both gigs on the 70000tons and they gave me the feel that at least some "Underground" (beside Cripper) Bands made it in between all the wellknown acts!
[youtube]JWjMCeVr6Qg[/youtube][youtube]ryh42sGDY2s[/youtube][youtube]3yoexNUgF0g[/youtube][youtube]c0VkXJjH-uA[/youtube]
- lavaBorn
- Member
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 19 Jan 2011, 14:52
Re: Death/thrash
[quote name="Mutilator"][youtube]aK5gCaKA5Kc[/youtube][youtube]2JBRzxCQLKM[/youtube]
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube][/quote]
manitcore was much fruital death.
phantom and inquisitor is what i was looking for
[youtube]3teekcGR0DM[/youtube][youtube]IfbRNOW3CXs[/youtube][/quote]
manitcore was much fruital death.
phantom and inquisitor is what i was looking for
Jackass in the will of god

