Great tune
Foo Fighters - let it die
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Foo Fighters - let it die
i posted the new video last week and it didnt get a response 
new song is bad ass and i cant wait to hear the new cd
new song is bad ass and i cant wait to hear the new cd
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Foo Fighters - let it die
[quote name="rhino"]i posted the new video last week and it didnt get a response 
new song is bad ass and i cant wait to hear the new cd[/quote]
I didnt notice! I was away though.
Its really killer, theyre an truly awesome band.
new song is bad ass and i cant wait to hear the new cd[/quote]
I didnt notice! I was away though.
Its really killer, theyre an truly awesome band.
