Majesty and Decay
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Majesty and Decay
I regret my premature dismissal of this album, and hereby declare some fondness for it that may perhaps grow over time. 
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Majesty and Decay
Your vague statement pleases me.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: Majesty and Decay
[youtube]pMuzlblOBq8[/youtube]

- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Majesty and Decay
I enjoy this album. Hopefully the next one will be even better.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Majesty and Decay
[quote name="Santyago"][youtube]pMuzlblOBq8[/youtube]
[/quote]
Fucking
Fucking
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: Majesty and Decay
I thought this album was very good. The production was excellent.