Origin Education

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Origin Education

Post by Abzu »

Along the way, I missed Origin. Tonight I remedy this. Recommendation on starting material?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Origin Education

Post by jawn galliano »

i remember III being fun for about five minutes, that's as far as i ever cared to investigate
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Origin Education

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]MjatnEiItnQ[/youtube]



there you go, three-fifths of the way to exhausting origin's enjoyability, right in this very thread! that is convenient as hell
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: Origin Education

Post by zim »

I think their first (self-titled) album is the best to start with. To be honest I think you should go in order from start to last. Antithesis was my least favorite, I hated the production. Origin and Informis are my favs.



[youtube]JNd2PvdwU5k[/youtube]

[youtube]4OlwlPQ9txY[/youtube]

[youtube]lzn_pM6FYMw[/youtube]

[youtube]6VTBMCskh_4[/youtube]

[youtube]sB3oX1hzjlU[/youtube]
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Origin Education

Post by Abzu »

Oh. Um. Is there a reason I missed it, perhaps?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply