badmotorfinger

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

badmotorfinger

Post by rhino »

[youtube]pdO6ho_JFm8[/youtube]





I remember recording this on mtv when it aired, opening for gnr. i was 11 :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: badmotorfinger

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i was jamming this earlier today
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: badmotorfinger

Post by rhino »

i cant choose between this or superunknown as my favorite
Post Reply