helmet

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

helmet

Post by rhino »

who listened to some helmet



[youtube]kvwEY-_kDHs[/youtube]







:bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: helmet

Post by droidspawn »

I will second the :bang: and raise you a :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: helmet

Post by agony bagony »

i never listened to them beyond strap it on but strap it on is fucking great
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: helmet

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

rhino you heard the newest one?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: helmet

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]I will second the :bang: and raise you a :xx:[/quote] and throw in a free :idea:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: helmet

Post by Verbal »

this is why i was against hoop
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: helmet

Post by agony bagony »

Image
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: helmet

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"]

:bang:[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: helmet

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]rhino you heard the newest one?[/quote]





yeah its ok but it just makes me want to listen to older helmet. the last one i really liked was aftertaste
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: helmet

Post by droidspawn »

Ryan, did you hear the new cavalera conspiracy yet?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: helmet

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Nick"]rhino you heard the newest one?[/quote]





yeah its ok but it just makes me want to listen to older helmet. the last one i really liked was aftertaste[/quote]



Aftertaste is the tits :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: helmet

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Nick"]rhino you heard the newest one?[/quote]





yeah its ok but it just makes me want to listen to older helmet. the last one i really liked was aftertaste[/quote]



Aftertaste is the devy's clits :xx:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply