thus march the nightspirit
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: thus march the nightspirit
This is some Shadow Of The Colossus level business here
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: thus march the nightspirit
Ocarina of Time >>> Shadow of the Colossus
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: thus march the nightspirit
Sir, you have offended my honour. Prepare for fisticuffs.


[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: thus march the nightspirit

On like donkey kong
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.