Seriously, he's better than them and he's better than you.
[youtube]9sIPW9twl0[/youtube]
[youtube]XnC9N6Zkczo[/youtube]
Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band


[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
You'd best have listened to those songs sir, then you'll know how music is supposed to be done. Everyone will learn!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
The first Adama 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
[quote name="Devy"]You'd best have listened to those songs sir, then you'll know how music is supposed to be done. Everyone will learn![/quote]
Oh I listened alright
Oh I listened alright

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
He's a gun you know.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[/quote]

[/quote]
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band
Oh that's very disappointing
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Lorne Greene > Your favourite band

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]