Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
-
Contact:
Post
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »
[youtube]Kyjmt0Llrz8[/youtube]
[youtube]m5-yzznA5fY[/youtube]
[youtube]wazXUs6HAyQ[/youtube]
[youtube]1F0weBULFuc[/youtube]

[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
[youtube]7r0KpWMNxnM[/youtube]
[youtube]qggxTtnKTMo[/youtube]
[youtube]vGz5g2aNhks[/youtube]
[youtube]4i2qFzbUfF4[/youtube]
[youtube]eyTrtZRfDN4[/youtube]
I've been on a hip hop tear lately

-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Post
by -M- »
[youtube]okgvwX2BbPE[/youtube]
[youtube]WKpxdpNXzlY[/youtube]
[youtube]99uDO8zJ0Cs[/youtube]
[youtube]EJsZcPv0BS0[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
not a fan but i know some lyricist out there actually have talent, depth, and meaning to their songs. not very much or in the mainstream obviously
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
I like me some sage francis and aesop rock.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
[quote name="Skincision"]not really into hip hop, but dalek is good stuff. been digging that split with faust that fukket posted a while ago.[/quote]
dalek is for reals awesome. as is this
<!-- m -->
http://catacombkid.bandcamp.com/track/t ... -psyntific<!-- m -->
which is just too fucking cool for school

-
Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Post
by Abzu »
Aesop Rock

almost anything Anticon is
[youtube]jk6_d9ueMuY[/youtube]
[youtube]4jmgU1PFBB4[/youtube]
[youtube]5MbdU6myQ_U[/youtube]
[youtube]Qiki0vA7Tz8[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;