i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

try as i might
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

though i must say drinking while listening to it helps a great deal
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'd really dig everything except for the last few tracks. Also wrong fucking forum :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by droidspawn »

Blast Tyrant and Robot Hive are their top two albums. FACT.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Nick"]I'd really dig everything except for the last few tracks. Also wrong fucking forum :santa:.[/quote]



definitely realized this way after the fact :redneck:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]Blast Tyrant and Robot Hive are their top two albums. FACT.[/quote]



*robot hive and beale street
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Skincision"]one of the friends and i have gotten wasted to this album on many occasions so it will always cause me to go :idea:[/quote]



that is because this is the good way :thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by rhino »

anything post transnational is overrated



































:pepper:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

oh god damn it you found this thread
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="Junkyard God"]Blast Tyrant and Robot Hive are their top two albums. FACT.[/quote]



*robot hive and beale street[/quote]



*Pure rock fury and any other one
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Dusto"]
[quote name="Skincision"]one of the friends and i have gotten wasted to this album on many occasions so it will always cause me to go :idea:[/quote]



that is because this is the good way :thingy:[/quote]



Oh I have too. It also makes for good road trip tuneage :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"]anything post transnational is overrated





























:pepper:[/quote]



ryan, seriously, just stop it with your first album only clutch nonsense :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

He likes the impetus EP too
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by droidspawn »

oh right. still, STOP IT RYAN
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by agony bagony »

seriously the first album is BORING. like two good songs and one decent one and all the rest sound like the same biohazard song played over and over at half-time
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by rhino »

:kiss:
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10733
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by Holocaust »

Texan Book of the Dead :idea:
Image
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: i find the self-titled clutch to be overrated

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]Blast Tyrant and Robot Hive are their top two albums. FACT.[/quote]



:idea:



and Jesus On The Dashboard = :thingy: :bang:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply