here...I am .......

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

here...I am .......

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

hey now hey now I'm the splendid mate of mine of the year :xx:



[youtube]py_CIVvDou4[/youtube]



last crue was pretty acceptable imo :xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: here...I am .......

Post by rhino »

i still have yet to listen to the full album :oldryan:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: here...I am .......

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]last crue was pretty acceptable imo :xx:[/quote]

:idea:
Post Reply