new six feet under line up

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new six feet under line up

Post by rhino »

[youtube]uRYc0r_y9ow[/youtube]



2 members of chimaira, and talley on drums





he sounds like hes atleast trying to bring his old vocals back
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: new six feet under line up

Post by agony bagony »

you mean new meh?



i assume you mean new meh :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: new six feet under line up

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'm gonna keep convincing myself they broke up after true carnage
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new six feet under line up

Post by rhino »

i can only listen up to and including maximum violence



warpath and haunted :xx: :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: new six feet under line up

Post by Hugo. »

Kevin Talley should be shot for what he's done to himself. :die:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: new six feet under line up

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]I'm gonna keep convincing myself they broke up after true carnage[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply