after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by agony bagony »

lullabies to paralyze is the least satisfying queens album because it is a collection of songs ranging from good to really great that never really coalesces, whereas the two truly amazing queens albums (rated r and sftd) and the one slightly beneath them (era vulgaris) are great albums first and great collections of songs second.



:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by droidspawn »

Ryan disagrees!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by rhino »

It used to be my favorite for the longest time, but now i can say i like songs for the deaf better, its more of a queens sounding album if you know what i mean. i also like the self titled better. i have to say though that i really caught on to rated r in recent months and finally bought it not long ago, so as of now this is the one that has been getting most listens





i made my opinion on era vulgaris known :eyes:





[youtube]D27KGdNix7g[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by agony bagony »

i bought rated r on july 2 2000 :god: it was my first queens experience
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by Meat Engine »

I have never listened to QOTSA, so answer me this. In a world where I already enjoy Kyuss and Hermano, will QOTSA add anything to my life that is currently missing?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by droidspawn »

simply put, yes. Rated R and Songs for the Dead are some good summer jammers.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I have never listened to QOTSA, so answer me this. In a world where I already enjoy Kyuss and Hermano, will QOTSA add anything to my life that is currently missing?[/quote]



you sir, are deprived :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The above statement is true. Also hermano are fucking :xx:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Junkyard God"]simply put, yes. Rated R and Songs for the Dead are some good summer jammers.[/quote]



*deaf
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Buster Bluth
Neophyte
Posts: 21
Joined: 04 Apr 2011, 06:29

Re: after thinking about it some more i have this conclusion

Post by Buster Bluth »

Someone's in the Wolf is the only QOTSA song I remember. I loved it.
For a while all Devy ate were bananas.
Post Reply