Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Post
by vega »
[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]
[youtube]lEuxFiVbvk0[/youtube]
[youtube]9kIGZvdltKo[/youtube]
[youtube]6FRZ-EtsqWg[/youtube]

-
zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Post
by zambon »
Amazing stuff!
What about these guys
[youtube]DmU3e84nVC0[/youtube]
I love this version of Arise:
[youtube]3514lddu6m0[/youtube]
Heavist live version of Attitude ever
[youtube]b7Z8YOAusk0[/youtube]
-
rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino »
[youtube]8wrqqqSLb3g[/youtube]
the new sodom rules. killer live cd with it too
-
zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Post
by zambon »
yeah, its amazing
wasnt prepared for such a great record!
my copy arrived today

-
Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny »
[quote name="zambon"]
I love this version of Arise:
[youtube]3514lddu6m0[/youtube]
[/quote]
I'm surprised they ever played at pinkpop, it's more of a mainstream pop/rock festival
-
zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Post
by zambon »
Yeah. And if I am not mistaken Biohazard played that day too.