coffins appreciations

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

coffins appreciations

Post by vega »

other people who listening this band from japan? :huh:



truly it is dark and heavy sound. and mix of doom + death :grim:



[youtube]an-Py_yIn1s[/youtube]



[youtube]xdULrIandnE[/youtube]



[youtube]Zf2ZX_XYGSA[/youtube]



[youtube]JDQNZBpIuW8[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: coffins appreciations

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I like me some coffins. But they really need to release another full length instead of 8 split CDs a year.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: coffins appreciations

Post by vO)))id »

the first riff of that first song/video starts like Peter Gunn, but staying a note or a half below it :redneck:
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: coffins appreciations

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I always think this looks like something I might like but even after downloading their albums multiple times I've never listened to them.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: coffins appreciations

Post by rhino »

good band
Post Reply