battle of mice in this period
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
battle of mice in this period
this is a fucking depressing album. i may have to come back to it as i am really not in this mood
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: battle of mice in this period
i khav not heard
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: battle of mice in this period
[quote name="rhino"]i khav not heard[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: battle of mice in this period
I'm fucking digging this
*orders off amazon*
*orders off amazon*
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: battle of mice in this period
this is really good 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: battle of mice in this period
Battle of Mice is dead
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: battle of mice in this period
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: battle of mice in this period
[quote name="ein dusto"]NO ONE else listens to battle of mice. riiight[/quote]
I's doeses
I's doeses
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: battle of mice in this period
but....but I resurrected the thread! I should get the lovin

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: battle of mice in this period
seriously i need to be misanthropic as fuck to listen to this. it is just wickedly depressing stuff 
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: battle of mice in this period
well i certainly don't want to listen to it now
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: battle of mice in this period
listen to it when you are good and drunk and ready for the world to explode under your feet
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36