oh god damnit Arcturus

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by Mesarthim »

IHSAHN Replaces ARCTURUS At PROGPOWER USA XII Festival - Apr. 12, 2011



Former EMPEROR frontman Ihsahn has been confirmed to replace ARCTURUS at ProgPower USA XII, the annual progressive and power metal festival held in Atlanta, Georgia.



ARCTURUS has issued the following statement regarding its cancellation: "ARCTURUS still suffer from hibernation sickness, and due to outdated parts we deeply regret to inform you: We are canceling ProgPower USA. This lack of maintenance is entirely our own fault, and sincere apologies go out to the promoter and all ticket holders, especially those of you who had planned to travel far."



ProgPower USA promoter Glenn Harveston adds: "I have no idea what the hell that statement means. I'm not going to try and figure it out either, as I have wasted enough time and effort on that 'band' already. In the meantime, I would like to personally thank Ihsahn for taking the slot. His professionalism in this situation is greatly appreciated."



Confirmed bands for ProgPower USA XII:



THERION **

SANCTUARY

IHSAHN **

EVERGREY (playing "In Search of Truth" in its entirety exclusively)

DREAM EVIL **

VANDEN PLAS **

LABYRINTH **

MOB RULES **

WHILE HEAVEN WEPT

POWERGLOVE

RED CIRCUIT **

VOYAGER

DARKWATER **

ELDRITCH **

HAKEN **

CREATION'S END



** U.S.-exclusive appearances
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by Mesarthim »

oh well, at least Ihsahn is a worthy replacement but shit I really wanted to see Arcturus.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by jawn galliano »

never going to happen, not if you live in the US anyway
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

No point in that show now
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by jawn galliano »

i wouldn't mind seeing ihsahn, but i certainly wouldn't travel to atlanta to do it. other than that though, yeah its a shitty lineup.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: oh god damnit Arcturus

Post by Mesarthim »

I wouldn't say there is no point. i'm a big fan of ihsahn and Therion.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply