warp riders
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
warp riders
is one slick album
[youtube]Vr3r6Mdci6c[/youtube]
[youtube]Vr3r6Mdci6c[/youtube]
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: warp riders
That is probably my favorite track from the album. I would probably say Warp Riders is my second favorite album from 2010.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: warp riders
yeah, one of mine too. 2010 had some really good releases, way better than this year so far..
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: warp riders
I agree. The only album from this year that has stuck with me is Leveling the Plane of Existence by Abysmal Dawn.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: warp riders
Haven't checked it out
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: warp riders
It is some good stuff, and not really like the first two albums. It's more of a throwback to epic 1970's rock.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: warp riders
I really liked the first one. The 2nd one though
.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: warp riders
I thought the second one was pretty great, to be honest. I return to the first one more frequently, but the second seemed "bigger" in some intangible way, and I go in for that. The Frost Giant's Daughter really does it for me.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: warp riders
yeah, the second one was more epic 