have you ever thought about your soul
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
have you ever thought about your soul
[youtube]fkmyZ8juZWw[/youtube]

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- methodrone
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 844
- Joined: 30 Apr 2009, 20:36
Re: have you ever thought about your soul
I was listening to the lyrics to this song the other day and thinking about how pro-christian some of the stuff they did was. Not a lot of folk realize that they did they intended it some of it to be scary in a way to make people embraze jeebus or something like that. different times.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: have you ever thought about your soul
yeah, in the beginning of sabbath geezer was all into satan and black magic, then he had a vision that scared him then he started wearing a cross (all the band did), and put crosses all around his house. i think ozzy wrote the lyrics to the song black sabbath about that. but geezer being he was the main lyricist they werent singing about worshipping satan and such
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: have you ever thought about your soul
AMAZING song.
I realize that was about this at the very moment I read the title of the thread.
I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator
I realize that was about this at the very moment I read the title of the thread.
I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: have you ever thought about your soul
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator
[/quote]

I am a very 70's Sabbath appreciator
