I like it
+ nU oZZY +
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
+ nU oZZY +
[youtube]-Vi5QsiVPxM[/youtube]
I like it

I like it

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: + nU oZZY +
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: + nU oZZY +
the video is horrible and the song too. But I think is catchy 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: + nU oZZY +
I hate the songwriting, but even moreso the production... fucking hell! 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: + nU oZZY +
i dont like it
ill just stick with his old albums
ill just stick with his old albums
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: + nU oZZY +
Down To Earth was the last Ozzy album on which I actually liked a few tunes.
[youtube]zuRE702TYqQ[/youtube]
This is one of them.
- Teresa
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: 21 Apr 2009, 13:51
Re: + nU oZZY +
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
I like it
[/quote]
you would
I like it
you would
why you wanna trip on me
- djonni greazo
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2752
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:18
- Location: NWO
- Contact:
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21720
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: + nU oZZY +
ozzy 
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: + nU oZZY +
..why? why does that exist?
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: + nU oZZY +
I hate this so much. Radiofriendly shitty pissrock. The lyrics on the album is christpraising also. 
He should change his title to SHARON OSBOURNE, she is probably contributing more to this than ozzy himself.
He should change his title to SHARON OSBOURNE, she is probably contributing more to this than ozzy himself.
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: + nU oZZY +
[quote name="Devy"]
[/quote]