New Electric Wizard
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
awww yeah
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Electric Wizard
Black Masses
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New Electric Wizard
Just ordered this from Rise Above Records. Can't wait to hear this shit 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Electric Wizard
nov 1 is on monday... it might be in shops already
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New Electric Wizard
They had them in stock and were shipping right away. I don't know about stores over there in Europe though.
- anubis211
- Neophyte
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 12 Jun 2010, 03:47
- Location: Bucharest , Romania
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Electric Wizard
[quote name="Ninny"]Black Masses[/quote]
Another wink in Black Sabbath´s direction, it is interesting
Another wink in Black Sabbath´s direction, it is interesting
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
it leaked 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New Electric Wizard
I know but I'm holding off until I get the real deal in the mail. I did pay $23 for it including shipping.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
hey jorsh have you heard the doom/sludge band called cough before?
if not download their new one called ritual abuse, its good stuff
if not download their new one called ritual abuse, its good stuff
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New Electric Wizard
I couldn't find the band for a few minutes because I was looking up "Cough Before"
I thought that was quite the strange band name haha. I figured it out though and am getting it now, hope its good.
I thought that was quite the strange band name haha. I figured it out though and am getting it now, hope its good.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
did you give it a listen?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: New Electric Wizard
Yeah I did. Pretty good, dudn't grab me by the balls like I was hoping but not bad by any means.
Do you like haarp ryan?
Do you like haarp ryan?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
yeah i like the songs that they have posted on their myspace, is the album out or leaked?
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Electric Wizard
What are your opinions on this Black Masses
- captainshanks
- Member
- Posts: 139
- Joined: 16 Nov 2009, 08:37
Re: New Electric Wizard
Its not as good as take the curse in my humble opinion I think we know who pushed in what direction with ew now.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: New Electric Wizard
It's fucking good 
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: New Electric Wizard
i was hoping hoping but this one is no more interesting than the last two boring EW albums. NOT ANGRY OR HIGH ENOUGH.
jus needs to do this
before writing the next one
jus needs to do this
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: New Electric Wizard
i like electric wizard but its not a band i listen to alot
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George





