You sound like absolute crap!
[youtube]6_ZJ89wmbXs[/youtube]
Whoa, Vital Remains..
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Whoa, Vital Remains..
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..
I think the quality ruins it some. That vocalist though. 
They actually have a good bassist (or at least decent) now.
They actually have a good bassist (or at least decent) now.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..
This is terrible but they used to be good. I like me some Into Cold Darkness.
- TamPron
- Metal God
- Posts: 16582
- Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
- Location: Rod Stewart
- Contact:
Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..
When I booked them a couple years ago, they sounded like crap, like on this video, but I saw them this past Sunday with this line-up and the actually sounded really damn good.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]


- Mutilator
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1578
- Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
- Location: Utrecht NL
Re: Whoa, Vital Remains..
I think this band is one of the last death metal bands still in the competition of who is the fastest.
Forever underground is my favorite of them.
Especially in the song I am god, there is a killer part imo from 5.32 where they start playing acoustic, layered over the electric riffing, with 2 solo's, followed by a melodic electric solo. I think the acoustic solo's are on the same level as Desolate ways or maybe even Crystal ann. What do ya'll think?
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIhj26Fo4<!-- m -->
Forever underground is my favorite of them.
Especially in the song I am god, there is a killer part imo from 5.32 where they start playing acoustic, layered over the electric riffing, with 2 solo's, followed by a melodic electric solo. I think the acoustic solo's are on the same level as Desolate ways or maybe even Crystal ann. What do ya'll think?
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIhj26Fo4<!-- m -->