Well I know what you mean, and I wish I could think of something. I'd really like more stuff like this to listen to, myself. I'll try to scratch the ol' memory bank and see if I can come up with something.
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
So more post-rock? I think it's an odd description for a genre, or even the title for one. Either way, maybe some Silver Mt Zion. It was a band that stemmed from members of Godspeed. Saw them in Philly a few months ago, very, very good live.
[youtube]qa-ax0wW7ng[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore [/quote]
That album that was posted on here a few weeks back, The Fear etc etc, was very cool. I still jam it when it comes time to sleep. Which I should be doing now.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]never lazy for a whore [/quote]
out of their newer material, the only other one i think i have is hibernaculum, which also was pretty good. i think it was older songs redone in the style of hex