now, really,.......name here bands of this last decade that are considerable great as was rolling stones,doors,beatles,pink floyd etc.
I don't know...don't really know.
what you consider GOOD rock nowadays?
big ? big ? big? big ?
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
some people listen and likes Nickelback. But I don't like them.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
This is why I mostly stick to the gloryhole era . Aside from the fact that I'll always be a gloryhole era kid at heart, I see little to no hope for the past decade's rock scene (well the music scene in general). It's all about the band with the most good-looking members now. At least the gloryhole era still has the attitude and it still managed to deliver that rebel yell that rock music has always been known for.
The gloryhole era was the last era of good rock. I hold out hope that it's just in a slump and it will come back this decade, but I'm not seeing anything promising out there.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
All of which came out of the gloryhole era and had their best material in that period. (Actually, I do not know Interpol's material, so exclude them from the second half of that statement.)
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.