hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey jorsh
Music is neat but I don't like the vocals at all.
On another note, I've been listening to Ritual Abuse lately and I'm digging the hell out of it. I actually just ordered it with a bday gift card I got from best buy. I also ordered the first 2 witchcraft cds finally, blood ceremony self titled, devil's blood cd and the new DsO
Ryan do you like these guys?
[youtube]EIkYt_cPJno[/youtube]
[youtube]UoGDiNFq-Ks[/youtube]
king diamond-ish shit, really good imo.
On another note, I've been listening to Ritual Abuse lately and I'm digging the hell out of it. I actually just ordered it with a bday gift card I got from best buy. I also ordered the first 2 witchcraft cds finally, blood ceremony self titled, devil's blood cd and the new DsO
Ryan do you like these guys?
[youtube]EIkYt_cPJno[/youtube]
[youtube]UoGDiNFq-Ks[/youtube]
king diamond-ish shit, really good imo.
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey jorsh
"Ghost" sounds interesting 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey jorsh
[youtube]twMCPzY6IZg[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: hey jorsh
[youtube]B-HBqwFf8mk[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>