post here videos of drunk musicians

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]SMP3U0u-vtQ[/youtube]



ace :xx: :oldryan:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]aYMA6B6-urM[/youtube]



:hard-on bearer:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]dUswb4PzCEw[/youtube]



:redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by rhino »

[youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:)
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I'd seriously like to see a jam with Phil drunk + Ozzy drunk on stage. I'm sure I'd piss myself for laughing.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:[/quote]



I seriously think that feel was under heroin also in this video :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]ZUGE5C3dfDQ[/youtube]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by Ninny »

User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

amazing :lol:



and:



"I just like the way my dick feels when i hear different sounds!" :)
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]O1GdaAEGXws[/youtube]







at 1:20 :lol:[/quote]





i want naked chicks on stage with me! :jizz:
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by supa tuna »

i've always been drunk on stage but i've never done anything like that.



the worst thing i've done was take a bunch of cold and cough stuff and drink then i kept growling stuff at the crowd but it wasn't at all understandable.
Image

Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.
Image

Image
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]



yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about :idea:



mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.

Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".

But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here :frown:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by Mesarthim »

hehe, pantera. phil was legendary for being wasted on stage.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: post here videos of drunk musicians

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="'zilla"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]you're a singer zilla'?? :xx:



I was drunk just a time on stage but I did a good show anyway. (I prefer to be sober on stage anyway)[/quote]



you didn't know that?



i've posted videos and my bands album on here. thanks a lot aod. kidding.



i'm not really anymore, band broke up a while ago.[/quote]



yeah now that u told me I remember the pictures you're talkin about :idea:



mmm, same here, I broke up with many bands many years ago.

Now I just have a Black Sabbath tribute band, in which i sing, named "Black Wizard".

But I need and I want a band in which playing guitar and writing my stuff, but I have difficult to find the right people around here :frown:[/quote]



yeah, i'm thinking i'm too old to be messing around seriously with a band, i've been doing a solo thing just writing my own shit but i'm not going to take it serious.
Image

Image
Post Reply