songs you would use for commit an homicide

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Locked
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]7PyvU9iSq50[/youtube]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]VggDiaQHA-I[/youtube]
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Kreator's Pleasure to Kill inspire me to stab someone with a big knife and then licking the blood from the blade. Same for Painkiller
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by rhino »

[youtube]qKptQJV-ga4[/youtube]



Rise and shine, get out of bed

And I'm a warmachine again

Beat my meat a few times and

I am feeling mean my fellating lover

Me, myself and I'm coming

It's best to watch your back

You are mine and I'm gunnin'

I swear I'll beat you black!

Oh, I'll beat you black!



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!



Feed the fire cause I'm waiting

My fist will break your face

Find your house and I'll take it

and ransack the place

[ Find more Lyrics on <!-- m -->http://mp3lyrics.org/Es2R<!-- m --> ]

Fear itself is still looking to shut you up for good

It's your life and I'll take it -

I'd kill you if I could!

Oh, if I could...!!



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!



Strange thoughts are going out of my brain

Standing naked with a knife in the rain

Got my fix, now I'm feeling alright

New York's so pretty at this time of night



I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!

I'm gonna get you and leave you for dead,

And I'm gonna beat you with a blow to the head!

You'll never forget me for the rest of your life,

'Cause I am gonna cut you like a switchblade knife!!

Switchblade knife!!!
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]l649XoZfnBU[/youtube]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by agony bagony »

Old age
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]7UkA9FoNzxg[/youtube] :oof:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by agony bagony »

If threatened with gun to temple though I would say Phobophile. But the murder would have to come at the end of a knife chase :grim:



Also the song would have to be playing while the gun was actually put to the temple
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by Abzu »

The sexy leopard elevator's screaming is song enough. :grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: songs you would use for commit an homicide

Post by agony bagony »

I mean really I don't see how we're going to top that
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Locked