I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Grudge »

When it didn't exist.



LOL
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Anjel »

:lol:
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by scarica »

silly erny!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Hugo. »

Death Magnetic is awesome.
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Verbal »

I like the title. It's implies a sort of attraction to death, which is obviously grim, but it also has reference to science, which is obviously wonderful.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Hugo. »

I thought you didnt 'do' philosophy :huh: :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Verbal »

One can only ignore one's gift for so long. Eventually it will bubble out.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by TamPron »

I used to enjoy bubble baths as a child.

I still find blowing bubbles mildly amusing.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Abzu »

Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now? :fonz:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="pulsar"]Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now? :fonz:[/quote]



word.



i got adrien a bubble machine, you just set it down, press a button, and it blows out thousands of bubbles. it was only 15 bucks and i've definitely gotten my moneys worth.
Image

Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Kasper Berton"]
[quote name="pulsar"]Bubble baths comeback when you have kids. So does blowing bubbles. Y'know they have bubble guns now? :fonz:[/quote]



word.



i got adrien a bubble machine, you just set it down, press a button, and it blows out thousands of bubbles. it was only 15 bucks and i've definitely gotten my moneys worth.[/quote]

:xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

archive: the good
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Verbal »

@lava or fu,



whats "the law of laplace"?



i dont really have time to spend much time on it, so if eithe of ye could explain it briefly in terms i could understand id be eternally grateful
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I think Death Magnetic was best in the 1990s

Post by Hugo. »

:lern2google:
Image
Post Reply