devin
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: devin
He will never reach the brillians of the City-album again 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: devin
Ziltoid and Accelerated Evolution >> City
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: devin
I agree with Fu. I think City is overrated.
- Bathsalt Zombie
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:05
- Location: The birthplace of death metal
- Contact:
Re: devin
although I think it's his best album with SYL, I say Ocean Machines and Ziltoid are his best albums he has ever done.

- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: devin
His Ocean Machine project was a phenomenal piece of progressive rock. City gets its peenur licked an awful lot. I would contend it's not even the best SYL album.
