
i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
I liked Hi Scores. I've not really explored them further than that.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
[youtube]dQEmaj9C6ko[/youtube]
what the crap
what the crap
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
When I lived further north, a roommate played them a lot for me. I liked it but never pursued further. Perhaps I should.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: i am grooving to some boards of canada in this period
[quote name="Dusto"]after consulting wikipedia i have this to say: WOW that is old sir. get yourself some music has the right to children son[/quote]
I just searched them on Spotify one day and Hi Scores was all they had. I'm guessing that their newer stuff is very different.
I just searched them on Spotify one day and Hi Scores was all they had. I'm guessing that their newer stuff is very different.