Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Post by FUKKET »

Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)



http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=22065



I dig the debut album, and forgot that had another, but with a different line-up.

Just wondering if anyone has it and if it's good, and similar to the debut?



I noticed Metal Arch says the genre changed to "Industrial Rock" which is a little :oldryan: from experience
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Post by FUKKET »

on a related note (i sard making a new thread) i saw this:



<!-- m -->http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=233154<!-- m -->



:interessant:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="FUKKET"]Meathook Seed - B.I.B.L.E (album & line-up)



http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=22065



I dig the debut album, and forgot that had another, but with a different line-up.

Just wondering if anyone has it and if it's good, and similar to the debut?



I noticed Metal Arch says the genre changed to "Industrial Rock" which is a little :oldryan: from experience[/quote]



it's horrible... I just downloaded it...

nothing like the debut

yuck :oldryan:
Post Reply