for some odd reason

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: for some odd reason

Post by shadowalk »

This is better than More Than Words anyway.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: for some odd reason

Post by FUKKET »

nuno = :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: for some odd reason

Post by rhino »

I wasnt going to post more than words









































































but how about hole hearted



[youtube]_69WxDsTSO8[/youtube]



:ba:
User avatar
Foxi
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 66
Joined: 21 Aug 2010, 00:31
Location: Germany

Re: for some odd reason

Post by Foxi »

I still remember them playing on the Dynamo Open Air 91 between Obituary and Morbid Angel, felt a bit like a ceasefire on a W.W. I Battlefield before the devastation sets in again...
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: for some odd reason

Post by rhino »

I remember i entered a contest to win one of nunos guitars in a metal sludge magazine like 20 years ago. i so thought i was going to win :eyes:
Post Reply