napalm death afternoon

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

napalm death afternoon

Post by vO)))id »

:bang:

[youtube]jw_Ob9Wye18[/youtube]



[youtube]SIRUzqHTNh8[/youtube]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by vega »

[youtube]0TcmX6WBOE8[/youtube]



[youtube]BbQ51jjOgBs[/youtube]



[youtube]YPKwTo8-Kog[/youtube]



:bang: :clap:
Image
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by vO)))id »

I remember being a kid, I guess 9 or 10 years old, having a tape copy of Utopia Banished during spring camp with school, listening it all day long, every fucking day. Fuck everybody, I'm listening to my music having a good time. :grin:

:xx: What a record...
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by vega »

utopia banished is :xx:

i had casette version which always remain in casette player. it has played so much that tape has become spoiled. :eyes:



exile is great song in that album



[youtube]z0zKQnDyTvA[/youtube]



also



[youtube]AZyJReFNbHI[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by shadowalk »

Harmony Corruption :xx:
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by vO)))id »

Holy shit am I enjoying Time Waits For No Slave :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by agony bagony »

time waits for no slave took a little while for me to really get in sync with it but i think that's more because smear campaign is an absolute masterpiece than anything to do with the new one



the first ten or so tracks are a ridiculous onslaught of win
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

I like FETO, when it still was fruital grindcore. But then they slopped of to death metal with society-mundane-life-lyrics wich is = :oldryan: IMO
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by rhino »

[youtube]x0QKBEtnCK4[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: napalm death afternoon

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

My afternoon was full of the hidden hand.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply