I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
Having got all their albums now, I can't say enough good things about them. The song "Harmony In Torture" nearly caused me to die when all the blood rushed to my penis.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
Hi, it is interesting.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
Oh you
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
I posted that they were amazing in the other thread after listening to their newest album but I'd like to change my opinion. I haven't heard any of their older stuff yet, but I thought a few of these songs go on for way to long. The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though, I look forward to hearing their older stuff.
The section around 1:23 in Rebirth of Senses was kind of odd.
The section around 1:23 in Rebirth of Senses was kind of odd.
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth
Fri, Jun 26
Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home
Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed
I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod
Fri, Jun 26
Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home
Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed
I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
i grabbed it too from the Gorod FS thread.
i enjoy them & totally went
at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.
i enjoy them & totally went
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
[quote name="FUKKET"]
i enjoy them & totally went
at the musicianship, but for some reason it's not something i think i'd listen to much.[/quote]
agreed
i enjoy them & totally went
agreed
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
[quote name="zim"] The tapping part in Disavow Your God was awesome, and then a minute or two later I was thinking- this has gone on for way to long. Not bad though,[/quote]
haha, exactly what I thought. It was
and then i went "um, OK you can stop now" 
haha, exactly what I thought. It was
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
Yeah. Someone should fileshare some Deathspell Omega, speaking of your sig.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Teignub
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1660
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 23:00
- Location: Land of Fog and LSD
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
this album is a win to my ears. fucking ridiculous. Disavow Your God 
thanks for the upload
thanks for the upload
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
[quote name="Ninny"]They happen to be opening for Immolation next month brushteeth
Fri, Jun 26
Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home
Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed
I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod
[/quote]
I get to play with both Gorod and Immolation on the 27 of June
Fri, Jun 26
Oosterstraat 44, 9711 NV Groningen, Netherlands home
Doors: 21:00 till: 23:00 / start 21.30 / € 10 + maandkaart / confirmed
I'm off to filesharing for some Gorod
I get to play with both Gorod and Immolation on the 27 of June
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
London Deathfest. The only other band one there that you might have heard of is Avulsed. The rest are english bands of varying status
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: I've fallen head over heels in love with Gorod
i'm downloading their newest album right now, i don't know how i haven't heard them till now.

