i like it
new pain song/video
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
new pain song/video
[youtube]wSdFFougjr0[/youtube]
i like it
i like it
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
Peter Tagtgren is bitchin'. He's the superior Bloodbath vocalist and Hypocrisy can do no wrong, and I actually like Pain. Song's cool, I immediately think of Marilyn Manson.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22
[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]

[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
[quote name="rhino"]nightmares made flesh is one of my favorite death metal albums ever. as for hyporcisy, well its fucking hypocrisy, i like everything they've done, including catch 22
[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]
[/quote]
Same here, man. It's what got me into Swedish death metal in the first place, and now it's one of my favorite genres of all time.
[youtube]J5mGFaJpNkQ[/youtube]
One of the heaviest songs ever.
As for Hypocrisy, my favorite album by them is probably Virus. It's so fucking fruital but catchy at the same time.
[youtube]GNvIgjyj5vw[/youtube]
Same here, man. It's what got me into Swedish death metal in the first place, and now it's one of my favorite genres of all time.
[youtube]J5mGFaJpNkQ[/youtube]
One of the heaviest songs ever.
As for Hypocrisy, my favorite album by them is probably Virus. It's so fucking fruital but catchy at the same time.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
fuck, i cant even pick a favorite hypocrisy, so much win in their catalog. the 10 years of chaos and confusion compilation has some big titties though
virus bonus dvd rules
[youtube]Uav61Sicvp0[/youtube]

virus bonus dvd rules
[youtube]Uav61Sicvp0[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
[youtube]tdz0qfGiYnw[/youtube]
Right fuckin' here, man. Kicks the shit out of Opeth. I don't know why Alkerfeldt even got involved with Bloodbath in the first place.
Right fuckin' here, man. Kicks the shit out of Opeth. I don't know why Alkerfeldt even got involved with Bloodbath in the first place.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
funny you woud post that song. remember how when virus came out the first pressing of the cd was defected with scratching noises on some songs? (they did some recalls) the beginning of that song there is where it does it the worst and most noticeable 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
Hahaha, I don't remember that. I first heard the record in 2007 I think, but I don't think I remember hearing scratching noises. Hypocrisy was one of the first really heavy metal bands I started listening to around that time along with At the Gates, In Flames, and shit like that.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
at the gates = my favorite band of all time
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
Dude, I'm so pissed they're only playing shows over in Europe this year. They didn't come to my state in 2008 either. Have you seen the Flames of the End DVD?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
I own it
its great but i just wish they did the documentary in english, but its understandable why they did it in their language
its great but i just wish they did the documentary in english, but its understandable why they did it in their language
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
I was confused when I first watched it haha. I don't know why the subtitles aren't activated by default. The concert footage from the early days is badass, and the rehearsals, etc. That DVD along with Swedish Death Metal by Daniel Ekeroth provides an awesome history of that scene. The best thing about it is the At the Gates DVD focuses on Gothenburg and the book focuses on Stockholm. Tompa sounds badass too, I lol'd when they were talking about how he had human skulls and Aleister Crowley quotes all over the place in his house.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new pain song/video
surely you like the first 2 haunted albums then?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: new pain song/video
No, I've never gotten into them. I like SotS but not that much. The newer Swedish bands I like are bands like Repugnant.

