Captive honour, ain't no honor
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Captive honour, ain't no honor
[youtube]3I_BOUuKCGY[/youtube]
exceptional
exceptional
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
ashes in your mouth
i hate the remaster of this cd though
i hate the remaster of this cd though
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
this cd is in the top 10 no fucking doubt about it
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
- zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
one of my favorite albums
the only song i dislike is High Speed Dirt
the only song i dislike is High Speed Dirt
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
[youtube]9d4ui9q7eDM[/youtube]
The only Megadeth album as far as I'm concerned.
The only Megadeth album as far as I'm concerned.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
Now this has to be the stupidest thing you've said so far
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
I don't like Megadeth's more conventional approach to thrash. I like more chaotic shit like Slayer, Kreator, Dark Angel, etc.
With that said I can't deny the greatness of some of the songs off Rust in Peace. I've listened to that album a LOT.
With that said I can't deny the greatness of some of the songs off Rust in Peace. I've listened to that album a LOT.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
The title track is alright. Most Megadeth seems really corny to me.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
I've listened to that record many times.
[youtube]BtRDX9gBeRc[/youtube]
[youtube]BtRDX9gBeRc[/youtube]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.
[/quote]
I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue
Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity
[/quote]
I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue
Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity




- Drum Solo
- Member
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 23 Apr 2011, 19:28
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
This is maybe the 6th or 7th best song on Megadeth's 5th best album. Plus this is when those lame spoken parts began infecting their output.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Captive honour, ain't no honor
[quote name="neckred"]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.
[/quote]
I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue
Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity[/quote]
They're gonna kill that poor woman, man.
[youtube]CGx_lkJsCZI[/youtube]
[quote name="themicrulah"]I've listened to that record many times.
[/quote]
I do like Dark Angel, but the chinaman is not the issue
Peace Sells is my favorite Megadeth and is pure riffage insanity[/quote]
They're gonna kill that poor woman, man.
[youtube]CGx_lkJsCZI[/youtube]

