Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 12 May 2011, 20:24
4th row center. it's at the Florida Theater in Jacksonville, FL - which is an all seater.
this is gonna be fucking
[youtube]5M_jh4CA8a8[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 12 May 2011, 20:28
they have been on and off. I just found out about this tour like a week ago and was like holy crap they are actually playing near me!
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle » 13 May 2011, 17:10
goddamn I wanna see them again! I may be seeing them in Spain next month but here it's in a mASSIVE venue and tickets are around £25.that be too much to watch dots in the distance.
I still have my old ticket from thier first UK show on the Frizzle Fry tour
that was a show - about 150 people in a little club, yessir
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 13 May 2011, 20:26
they aren't touring the UK at all?
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle » 13 May 2011, 21:41
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]
they aren't touring the UK at all?[/quote]
yeah but it's too expensive for such a shit view. Besides the festival in Spain looks like a lot more fun :D
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Post
by scarica » 14 May 2011, 06:49
i've only seen them the once and that was with Rush on the Roll the Bones tour. damn, i'm OLD.
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle » 15 May 2011, 00:20
[quote name="Scaritron"]i've only seen them the once and that was with Rush on the Roll the Bones tour. damn, i'm OLD.
[/quote]
me too! the last time I saw them was in 1991
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 09 Jun 2011, 22:07
these were taken with my phone, the quality is not great.
the opening band: The Dead Kenny G's. experimental. they were...interesting.
Primus Stage:
Primus on Stage.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 09 Jun 2011, 22:21
good pictures
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 09 Jun 2011, 23:38
they play anything from antipop lummo
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 09 Jun 2011, 23:42
I don't believe so.
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:
Post
by baron von blondle » 12 Jun 2011, 03:15
I'm watching tickets on eBay - they are £1 so far!
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]