this is really cool

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

this is really cool

Post by Verbal »

[youtube]tUjaVxsMNVI[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this is really cool

Post by rhino »

young lads they were, back then
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: this is really cool

Post by Verbal »

fuck they were the age i am now :oldryan:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: this is really cool

Post by ^_____________^ »

I have to say I am enjoying this more than I would if Paul was singing it, and I really hate James.
Post Reply