Dusk... And Her Embrace
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Dusk... And Her Embrace
...turns 15 this November.
[youtube]qmxH_fzBIjI[/youtube]
[youtube]7GqpCrY_XhM[/youtube]
[youtube]p4ZLzpVdF5g[/youtube]
[youtube]qFXinPX3-JY[/youtube]
[youtube]7RHkLZk0StI[/youtube]
[youtube]LYh2kz00m9c[/youtube]
[youtube]9ajH4brclF4[/youtube]
[youtube]_DzelZuBK7Q[/youtube]
[youtube]fOmXBgkbeIM[/youtube]
[youtube]qmxH_fzBIjI[/youtube]
[youtube]7GqpCrY_XhM[/youtube]
[youtube]p4ZLzpVdF5g[/youtube]
[youtube]qFXinPX3-JY[/youtube]
[youtube]7RHkLZk0StI[/youtube]
[youtube]LYh2kz00m9c[/youtube]
[youtube]9ajH4brclF4[/youtube]
[youtube]_DzelZuBK7Q[/youtube]
[youtube]fOmXBgkbeIM[/youtube]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
mark lamarr >>>>>>>
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
dusk and cruelty is good stuffs.
i remember enjoying very much the tapes
i remember enjoying very much the tapes

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Those Insane Gods
- Member
- Posts: 436
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 16:48
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
LMAO 
http://wheretheslimelives.blogspot.com/ - blog dedicated to the angel of morbidity
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
[quote name="Verbal"]mark lamarr >>>>>>>[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
[quote name="carpet_salesman"]dusk and cruelty are the good enough albums for me
[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
[youtube]iUmnjV8sw_U[/youtube]
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]iUmnjV8sw_U[/youtube][/quote]
Awesome avatar and awesome song
I'm a huge Darkthrone fanboy (they're my favourite band
) Panzerfaust is probably my 3rd favourite Darkthrone BM album.
[youtube]knjE4mtVDy0[/youtube]
The riff at 1:40
Awesome avatar and awesome song
[youtube]knjE4mtVDy0[/youtube]
The riff at 1:40
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
hate them is full of fucking awesome riffs
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
I haven't been able to get into any of the new Darkthrone stuff and I, being an old Darkthrone fanboy, tried like hell.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
post-90's darkthrone is just awful though, so it's understandable 
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
I am detecting a large amount of failure in the previous two posts.

- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
[quote name="themicrulah"]I am detecting a large amount of failure in the previous two posts.
[/quote]
Stop pointing your detector inward.
Stop pointing your detector inward.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: Dusk... And Her Embrace
Douche.

;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:

