Jesu
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Jesu
So I grabbed Ascension in the file sharing forum and have been rocking that heavily. What should I snag next? I really enjoyed that style if it helps. I'm assuming the earlier work in more Godflesh like?
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Jesu
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm", not really, i don't think. the self-titled is still my favorite, followed by the 'why are we not perfect?' EP.
i grabbed ascension a while ago but i haven't had a chance to listen to that yet. tomorrow!
i grabbed ascension a while ago but i haven't had a chance to listen to that yet. tomorrow!
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: Jesu
motherfucking Silver, Heartache, and Sundown/Sunrise
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: Jesu
oh and the split with Envy
[youtube]FKOOyMh5BXs[/youtube]
[youtube]fA4WtX7drzQ[/youtube]
[youtube]FKOOyMh5BXs[/youtube]
[youtube]fA4WtX7drzQ[/youtube]
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]