[youtube]a_Cv1QmZ_ks[/youtube]
There's not really much to say about this band...
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
There's not really much to say about this band...
They aren't that special to me and I don't think they're that bad nor good. But I have always loved this song and I think it's just awesome.
[youtube]a_Cv1QmZ_ks[/youtube]
[youtube]a_Cv1QmZ_ks[/youtube]
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
Re: There's not really much to say about this band...
I'm seeing these guys in July (I think) because I know someone who's really into them. I don't listen to their records, although I used to, but they tend to be very entertaining live.
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: There's not really much to say about this band...
[youtube]EkF4JD2rO3Q[/youtube]
That's a cool song, but I don't really listen to this band that much anymore.
That's a cool song, but I don't really listen to this band that much anymore.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: There's not really much to say about this band...
Those recent drummer audition videos really make me wish I gave more of a shit about this band.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]

